Strong partners in the corporate, cultural and government sectors are imperative to realising Festival Classique. We owe our 12th edition milestone to the partners and sponsors that help us build a strong Festival Classique now and in the future. Companies and organisations that love and support our festival are united in Club Festival Classique.
By becoming a member of Club Festival Classique you will support Festival Classique in realising its goals:
- Show that classical music is fun for everyone.
- Contribute to further enhancing the allure of Scheveningen.
- Strengthen the proposition The Hague, city on the beach.
- Improve the attraction of The Hague to domestic and foreign visitors.
- The development of the free programming during the entire festival within the Fringe.
Naturally your support will not go unnoticed. We offer a grand return:
- You will become a member of Club Festival Classique, a selected group of people and companies that form the important foundation of the festival, now and in the future.
- You will receive one golden ticket to Festival Classique. With this personal gold card, you and one guest can visit all Festival Classique shows free of charge.
- As benefactor, your (company) name will be mentioned on the website and in the programme sheets of Festival Classique. If you apply on time, a mention in the festival paper is also possible.
- Club Festival Classique does not just get together during Festival Classique, we also meet at other times during the year. Would you like to receive more information or join Club Festival Classique straight away? Please contact Esther Ledeboer on email@example.com or call her on +31 (0)70 38 34 230.
Stichting Festival Classique has been marked a Culturele ANBI by the Dutch tax department (Belastingdienst), meaning that donating to Stichting Festival Classique can provide tax advantages under certain circumstances. Click here for more information.